Instead of just providing a roof over your head, The Pearl offers a well-rounded community where residents can exercise, get outdoors and enjoy a much-needed escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. The Pearl aims to create a wellness-focused community that makes our residents' health and happiness our first priority through a number of amenities for all to enjoy. Here are just a few of the ways you can get active at The Pearl.
- The fitness studio. The fitness studio at the Pearl is unlike any other; with two stories of floor-to-ceiling windows, views of the scenic courtyards and ample cardio and weight training equipment throughout, you'll never have to rush from the gym to your apartment to fit in a workout again. We even offer on-site yoga and fitness classes for residents.
- The walking trail. Get outdoors on a sunny day and explore the grounds of The Pearl. Our lush, green walking trails encourage residents to get out of their apartments and get in some extra steps. On the weekends, the walking trail provides direct access to the community farmers market.
- The on-site urban farm. Want access to fresh vegetables without heading to the grocery store? At the Pearl, you'll enjoy a bi-weekly basket of fresh vegetables and produce grown on-site at the community's 5,000-square-foot urban garden.
- The communal kitchen. No time to cook for yourself? No worries — the communal kitchen offers fresh, prepared meals using ingredients from the farm each week. You can even enjoy the occasional healthy cooking demonstration led by a professional chef.
- The rooftop pool. During warmer months, enjoy a morning swim in the rooftop pool, which is filled with skin-soothing saltwater instead of chlorine.